This two-day intensive course addresses the growing need for design leadership inside of organizations across industries. We open up the pages of our own Leadership Playbook, dig into case studies from global brands using design successfully, and show you how to create a culture in sync with your company’s purpose and mission that delivers great user and customer experiences.
THURSDAY - FRIDAY, MAY 4-5, 2017. BERLIN, GERMANY
THURSDAY - FRIDAY, JUNE 8-9, 2017. AUSTIN, TEXAS
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Executives who want to create a culture that delivers great user and customer experiences. Product, business, marketing, engineering and design leaders. Past attendees include:
- SVP, Programs and Innovations, The Humane Society
- Senior Director of Digital Media Product, Accuweather
- UX Lead, Bosch
- Vice President of Innovation Network, Citi Ventures
- Head of Product Audio/Video Delivery, Ericsson
- Head of Design, Corporate Social Responsibility, Cisco
- Director of UI / UX, Samsung Research
- Head of Software, HP
- CEO, Alma Media Partners
- Communication Officer, Schnindler
- Product Manager, Blue Bottle Coffee
- Head of Design, Ericsson
- Executive Director, Hyundai Ventures
- Global Digital Transformation Leader, 3M
- Lifetime access to our Design Leaders Network
- A free one-on-one coaching sessions with one of our executive coaches
- All meals are catered plus a special dinner with Idean executive team
INSTRUCTORS & MENTORS
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
CAN'T MAKE THESE DATES?
Stay in the loop as new dates are announced! We hate spam, so promise to keep your information safe.
We are committed to making all our classes available to anyone who wants to leverage the power of design to change the world. So we have limited seats available for each class. Apply for a scholarship today if funding is what's stopping you from joining us!